When ZIPS makes headlines, we make sure you know about it. From local newspaper write-ups to national awards and accolades, you'll find the latest and greatest right here.
Nov 12, 2015
- It certainly is accurate to say that Angel and Anne Marie Ramos carved out their own American dream as owners of two Zips Dry Cleaners stores (which are part of a franchise they helped form with a dozen other cleaners), but that’s only the second half of the story. Read the full story.
May 8, 2015
The Washington Post
- Zips, which calls itself the disrupter of dry cleaners, took a big step toward being a national chain this week when the Greenbelt-based franchisor sold the rights to 104 additional locations. Read the full story.
Apr 30, 2015
- GREENBELT, Md. – ZIPS Dry Cleaners has signed a franchise development agreement with ZDC Holdings for the development of 104 stores throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Midwest. The agreement marks the largest deal to date for the nearly 20-year-old brand known for its same-day, one price business model. Read the full story.
Feb 10, 2014
- ZIPS Dry Cleaners operator John Rusnak- Chances are good that you'll never screw up as badly as this, but we all fail sometimes. Here are the most important things to learn, so you can recover and rebuild next time you're down. Read the full story.
Jan 30, 2014
- ZIPS cleans clothes with a clean conscious by charging less than two dollars per garment! Check out the article to see other ways you can cut costs at the cleaners! Read the full story.